Information on silk is backed up daily and can be restored from the command-line
recover command. This opens an interactive program that accepts many
Unix-like commands as well as backup-specific ones:
- Go to the specified directory.
- List files as they appear in the backup you are viewing.
- List details about backups of a file over time.
- View the most recent backup as of the given time.
- Add files to the list of things to be restored.
- Recover the currently added files.
- Show information about available commands.